ETS KTM-iCard (40% Discount for ETS & KTM Intercity Train)
ETS KTM-iCard Term & Conditions
- Secondary school, College/ University student in Malaysia
- Annual fee RM33.00 (inclusive admin charge)
- Valid for one year from date of issue or after the end of studies
- Student age 24 years and above are required to attach a student verification letter from College/ University
ETS KTM Concession Ticket
- Purchase of concession ticket can be made at KTMB counter or via E-Ticket.
- Card holders are required to show KTM i-Card Virtual (via smartphone) together with identification card (MyKad) to Ticketing Clerk upon ticket purchase at ticketing counter.
- Concession rate are offered only for KTM Intercity and ETS trains.
- Date of travel either one way or return is not exceed 30 days from date of purchase.
- Concession rate is 40% from adult traveling fare for ETS and Intercity only.
- Eligible for all type of coaches for ETS and Intercity.
Inspection of ETS KTM Concession Ticket
- Passengers must produce valid KTM i-Card virtual (from smartphone) with identification card (MyCard) during inspection of ticket by KTMB staff in KTMB premises and/or on board the train.
- Passengers who fail to produce KTM i-Card with identification card during ticket inspection will be imposed with full fare and surcharge.